What do you know about your data?
Bad data can harm your sending reputation,
affecting your email deliverability.
Protect your IP deliverability while increasing engagement from your subscribers
- Role account removal. A role account is an email address that is not associated with a specific person, but rather with a position, department, or job (i.e. daemon@, abuse@, sales@, support@, info@, privacy@, webmaster@, etc.).
- Extraction of addresses containing bad words, known trap phrases, or other potential threats.
- Removal of domains known to cause delivery and blacklisting issues.
- Removal of known traps from industry insiders.
Safeguard your reputation from online threats, and comply with CAN-SPAM laws
- Removal of FTC and industry-recognized “Do Not Email” addresses.
- Blacklist of FCC (Federal Communications Commission) wireless domains.
- Expulsion of known, habitual protestors.
- Removal of known litigators and anti-spam activists (including seeds for the purpose of litigation).
- Duplicate address removal (per list).
ListMarketer can scrub your data for problematic email addresses and domains
- Provide an overview of good emails, emails that match a blacklist, and duplicate emails with every import job.
- Ability to blacklist subscribers across multiple lists, multiple clients, and even multiple servers, so you can effectively manage incoming data automatically.
- Schedule recurring blacklist imports to sync your data sources in real time without additional labor.
- Scrub existing lists against suppression lists or set suppression lists to automatically apply to campaigns.